FW: Opti Weekend

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Mon Jul 2 11:29:41 EDT 2007

Ahoy Laser and V-15 Fleets,

On July 7 and 8, the TI Sail Center is hosting the Opti West Coast
Championships. Simply put, WENEED RACE COMMITTEE HELP. Help. Mayday and
all
that. Someone who knows Rule 42 on the water would be nice. Five or six
souls to flesh out the marks set and signal boat crews would be
outstanding.
A few more able seamen (of either sex) would allow me to sleep on Friday
nite without horrible nightmares. You get the drift. Please let me know
if
you can assist. If not, thanks anyway.

On that note, the Laser PCCs on 10 to 12 August will also need a hands.
V-15s, please come out and help.

Thanks.

John H. Super
(the older guy)

Cal/North Boating, Fishing, Diving Directory
PO Box 410483
San Francisco, CA 94141-0483
(415)564-4779
www.cal-northdir.com