Crews Available

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 15:06:53 EDT 2007

I put a posting on this week's Thurs night races page, but wanted to make sure everyone saw:

Two great crews are available this week:
1) my friend Katie Lyndon, an all-american crew from Dartmouth, probably 5'6", 125 lbs. I am in charge of finding her someone, so check in through me if you're interested.
2) Betsy Cleveland, who was two peeps before Robby in running TI and was also my rockstar college crew. Probably 5'4", 135 lbs? Hikes off her toenails, adding at least 4 inches to her height. Email her at betsy_cleveland at yahoo.com or call 415-385-4726

Take advantage -- they will make you go fast...
Avery