V15 PCC's at the Gorge - Who's Going?

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Wed Jul 18 20:30:04 EDT 2007

Dear Vanguardians,

I'm not seeing Fleet 53 sign-ups on the website
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/362

Two points to add to Nick's great description of the venue:

1.    The PCCs perpetual looks good in the TISC dock office... Let's
keep it there!

2.    Nationals could be grueling... The Gorge will be good training for
city-front.

NOR is attached and posted at http://www.cgra.org/.  Early registration
deadline is next Friday, July 27.

Kevin