V15 Summer Sailstace/Bay Champs Regatta at TISC, June 23-24

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 15:31:02 EDT 2007

Greetings Vanguardians,
I hope you are all making plans to sail in the V15 class at this year's
Summer Sailstace / V15 Bay Champs Regatta at the Treasure Island Sailing
Center.  The Regatta takes place on the June 23-24 weekend.  In addition to
being one of our Season Championship events, the Sailstace is a critical
fundraiser for TISC and it needs 100% of the Fleet's support.  If you own or
sail a V15 out of TISC, you need to come out for this event - it really is
that important to TISC.  Team racers or fleet racers, you all need to
support this event so start making plans to be there.  Come out and go
racing on the longest days of the summer and enjoy a great party on Saturday
night!  What more can you ask for?  Not much and by participating you are
helping to make sure that the facility we all enjoy so much will be around
for the long haul.

Please sign up on the V15 website so we have an accurate count of who will
be racing:

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/363

Information on the event can be found at the TISC website:

http://www.tisailing.org/sailstice07/Regatta.html

If you absolutely cannot make the event, please donate your entry fee to
TISC to show your support.  Larger cash donations or items that can be
auctioned off on Saturday evening are absolutely welcome.

Thanks,
-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com