Thursday Night

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Mon Jun 11 21:23:21 EDT 2007

Yo Thursday Nighters,

Jon and I are bringing refreshments to TISC including enchiladas, guacamole, and beverages.  Please sign-up so we know how much to bring http://vanguard15.org/schedule/353

For those interested, please join me afterward on another mission to find the best live music the evening has to offer.  Preliminary options are:

1.	Tainted Love <http://sfstation.com/tainted-love-e62141>  at the Red Devil Lounge... $15 starting at 8:00pm.  This one's early, but those who've seen Tainted Love know they're worth leaving the boats rigged until after the show :-)

2.	Terence Blanchard <http://www.yoshis.com/calendar>  at Yoshi's... $12 starting at 10:00pm.  It's Yoshi's; what else can I say?

3.	Penny Arcade <http://sfstation.com/penny-arcade-a-semi-acoustic-music-showcase-e61781>  at the Make-Out Room... $6 starting at 9:00pm.

4.	The Melee Brothers <http://sfstation.com/the-melee-brothers-e58981>  at Café Du Nord... $10 starting at 9:00pm.

5.	Sandy Greenfield TBD :-)

Let me know if you can suggest any additional acts / venues that don't start too early.

Assuming I found everything let me know which you are into... We'll tally the votes and send an update Wednesday.

See you Thursday,

Kevin