post-Thursday night action

David Byron dbyron at dbyron.com
Mon Jun 25 09:06:27 EDT 2007

Too soon after Sailstice to be thinking about Thursday night?  Perhaps.  Too
early on a Monday morning to be awake?  Probably.  A once in a long time
chance to hear some three-times-dope funk?  Sho nuff.  Or should I say
bitchin'?

I'm not the social chair for Thursday night and don't have crew yet, but I
know what I'm doing after the results are in and a couple of beers have
washed away the salty eyebrow:

http://soul-sides.com/2007/06/from-la-to-sf-long-await4ed-ssv2.html

Plus also here's the link to the Thursday night page.  Sign up!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/377

-DB