Tomorrow night - Call for signups!

Matthew Gregory matt at gregorysports.com
Thu Jun 28 14:21:36 EDT 2007

I'd like to come out sailing tonight. I even have a crew.

Does anyone know of a boat that I can borrow?

I promise to start at the uncrowded end of the line, duck at close crossing
situations, come into the top mark on starboard and chose the unfavored
leeward gate (almost) every time :-)

Cheers,

Matt

Matthew Gregory