Ski/Sail 2007

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 19:08:32 EST 2007

I might be able to rally some extra fast/light crews if people need them.

I always claim this is the best regatta of the year - so I would encourage everyone to motivate for it! You don't need to have ever ski raced before, or even be able to ski fast. It's fun no matter what!

If you need convincing, talk to me or Kevin or Matthew or Ralph!

Avery