V15's at Spring Dinghy?

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:11:58 EST 2007

Natasha and I are planning on sailing.  Let's make a late push and get a
decent fleet out there!  Great weather and wind is forecast and this is your
one opportunity to race on the course they will use at the Nationals.  If
anyone is sitting on the fence because of crew, boat or transportation
issues then respond to this email so we can try and get you on the water.

-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com
650-576-8343