V15 Pacific Coast Championships 2007

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Mon Mar 12 21:01:32 EDT 2007

Hello Vanguardians,

Fleet Racing PCCs venue and dates are being decided in the next week,
and I would appreciate your prompt feedback on the following bids:

-          SoCal Fleet 61

o        Proposed Venue:  Newport Harbor Yacht Club

o        Proposed Dates:  May 19-20

o        # of expected local entries:  5

o        # of charters available:  0

o        Housing options:  Housing by Fleet 61

o        Other:  NHYC always throws a great party

-          Northwest Fleet 69

o        Proposed Venue:  Cascade Locks, Columbia River Gorge

o        Proposed Dates:  June 2-3 or June 9-10

o        # of expected local entries:  15

o        # of charters available:  5

o        Housing options:  On-site camping and off-site motels

o        Other:  It's the Gorge

Fleet 53 attendance will be a big factor in the decision, so please let
me know if you are interested in one or both.  Don't worry about boat
transport, I will make arrangements for anyone lacking in that
department.

Kevin