TISC V15 Midwinters this Saturday

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Wed Mar 21 20:06:22 EDT 2007

Dear Vanguardians,

We're on for this Saturday, March 24 for the final day of the TISC V15
Midwinters http://vanguard15.org/schedule/345

The ramp is down, so come out and dust off your boat and your tactics
before Thursday nights hit you!

If you don't have a boat, come dust off mine... just kidding.  What I
mean is, come anyway and we'll get you on the water.

If it is OK with everyone, I like basketball and wouldn't mind finishing
in time to make our respective March Madness destinations?

Proposed schedule

Skippers meeting:       11:00 am

First start:                    12:00 pm

No start after:                3:00 pm

Let me know if this works for you or not...

See you soon,

Kevin