Sign up now for Svendsen's Thursday Night #6

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:13:56 EDT 2007

Greeting Vanguardians & Lasers - Hot enough?  Let's go sailing for lunch
today.

After a soggy and light/shi*ty breezes last week, we will make up for it
this Thursday night.  We have some 'old school' Social Chairs and promise to
have a great night racing.  Please sign up now....or don't reach into the
cooler after the races:

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/371

Congrats to all the V15 sailors in the Vallejo Race this weekend:
- Jim & Harrison - 1st on Saturday in Fleet 7.  Amazingly, they were able to
beat some hot competition including a Cal 25, a Cape Dory and a Hunter 29.
On Sunday, they had a very impressive 4th of 6 boats.  They managed to lose
to the only other J22 by 11 minutes.
- Philip Laby (1st), Rolf Kaiser (3rd) & Adam Speigel (7th) in J105 fleet
(Saturday)

I'm sure many others sailed this weekend.  Results are online here:
http://www.yra.org/HDA/docs/RaceResults/Vallejo_Saturday2007_Results.htm
http://www.yra.org/HDA/docs/RaceResults/Vallejo_Sunday2007_results.htm

Avery & I are signed up to sail this Thursday and therefore it will not rain
(2 for 2 on missing the rainy nights this year).

See you on the Cove,
Matthew - 1629

PS - You MUST pay dues for the season this week if you have not already done
so.