Old School Continues for Svendsen's Thursday Night # 7

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:56:16 EDT 2007

Lasers & Vanguardians -

What a great night on Thursday.  We had some Old School breezes and a great
post race social.  Special thanks again to Geoff McDonald, Kara Forman, and
Rich Feeney for lots of beer and great food (they are definitely leading the
Social Chair Series 2007).

Can they be toppled by more of the Old School gang of Holt Condon and Nick
Adamson?  Will Adam Spiegel smack down Jim Barkow for a 3rd straight week?
Will we make a dent into Ken & Rebecca's huge lead in the season standings?
Sign up NOW and find out...

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/372

Plan to stay for a post race BBQ and special Mt. Gay drinks.

See you on the Cove,
Matthew #1629