volunteers needed for TISC BEER TENT!

Amy Lyons amytlyons at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:52:50 EDT 2007

Hey, sorry if you already received this email, my work email account is all
messed up... if you want to volunteer, please email me at
amy.lyons at tisailing.org

Vanguardians,

TISC is the non-profit beneficiary of the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon
this weekend, and we need your help!  We are in charge of the beer tent and
we will also have a booth to promote all of our TISC activities and
programs.  The event is this weekend on the Marina Green and runs from 11 -
7 on Saturday and 10 - 4 on Sunday.  If you can help out, please let me know
as soon as possible what times you are available.

Thanks!

Amy Lyons
Program Director
Treasure Island Sailing Center