October events

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Fri Oct 5 12:33:37 EDT 2007

Dear Vanguardians,

We have two events on the calendar this month for your consideration
before securing your boat for the storm season and heading to the
Bayview BC on November 16 for year-end party and awards:

1)      St. Francis Fall Dinghy, October 27-28.  Race organizers from
St.FYC need to get logistics rolling and need to know how many of us
will attend.  Please sign-up on the website
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/360

2)      Fleet Championships.  I've heard the following feedback about
this event; let me know which you prefer:

a.      One weekend:  October 20-21 with a standard weekend regatta
format (minimal calendar impact)

b.      Two Saturdays:  October 13 and 20 with late start shooting for 6
races each (minimal time impact)

c.      Neither, can only do St. Francis.

So far, so good for fall breeze!

See you soon,

Kevin