Donate your Tomales Bay Regatta Gas Money

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:37:42 EDT 2007

Hey Gang - The Leukemia Cup Regatta is Saturday and we are very close (but
not yet) to our $2,000 goal.  Please consider a donation and help us blow
away the goal: http://www.active.com/donate/leukemiacupgsf/TISC2007

As if we don't need anther reason to support cancer research, check this out
(watch the full lecture on YouTube - amazing):
A Beloved Professor Delivers The Lecture of a Lifetime
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119024238402033039.html

The Honor Roll to date:
Nick & Carisa Adamson, Natasha Baker, Jim Barkow, Rebecca Beard, Robin
Berman, Guillemette Brouillat & Adam Spiegel, Kara Forman, CAM & Amy Geer,
Chad Gray, Rolf Kaiser, Philip Laby, Adam & Mara Lowry, Sally Madsen, Steve
Orsoz, Avery Patton, Ariel Poler, Jack & Gordon Porter, Mike Rutledge,
Nicholas & Alexandra Sessions, Nadia Strasser, & Michael Weinman

A sincere thank you,
Matthew Sessions
V15 - 1629

--