New Volunteer Day

Zoe Sajor Zoe.Sajor at tisailing.org
Fri Apr 11 18:39:40 EDT 2008

________________________________

Treasure Island Sailing Center Volunteer Day

Upcoming Volunteer Days:

May 3rd

June 14th

August 16th

October 18th

December 20th

Hello Volunteers!

First off thanks again to everyone who participated in the first 2008
Volunteer Day at Treasure Island Sailing Center.  We made a lot of
progress and also realized there is so much more we need to do!  We have
rescheduled the next Volunteer Day for May 3rd.

This Volunteer Day will be devoted to cleaning the yard, painting and
reorganizing the Vanguard 15 shed, building new racks, painting the
hoists and judging a "burger off" between Executive Director Robert "I
am the Burger King" Dean, Office Developement Coordinator Zoe "I
invented Burgers" Sajor and Head Coach Elspeth "Burgers are my middle
name" Eustis.

Please RSVP to Zoe <mailto:zoe.sajor at tisailing.org>  by April 28th so we
know how much meat to get, and don't worry there will be plenty of other
food as well.

Thank you for all of your help!

The TISC Team

Exciting Volunteering Events:

Opening Day:  April 26th

Come help TISC welcome back summer to the Bay Area with free sailing and
kayaking rides, as well as great food and great music.

The San Francisco BIG Team Regatta:
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001ckD_ZiAhFmSrAl_uDnfV66tgJ0sAevEC5cdJyMbRXD4S
n3ylmOfFU_V3gsQRU2pOMhH7AktWiqNKSPxT53crn2n4Rp-C8-zVLbJK-P4kdT0Mz1Cynoz8
zu793RXvwHG8> October 3rd

Join TISC and organizing sponsors

GEL (Group Experiential Learning)
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001ckD_ZiAhFmSrAl_uDnfV66tgJ0sAevEC5cdJyMbRXD4S
n3ylmOfFU_V3gsQRU2pOGPBLUOl8Cmn7qHi7--mVTWFKzNaCpQxNB6JQYlCEK4ix1Ux3Mgyw
zQ==> and

OCSC SAILING
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001ckD_ZiAhFmSrAl_uDnfV66tgJ0sAevEC5cdJyMbRXD4S
n3ylmOfFU_V3gsQRU2pOcG_2cj9WwFOLniZSuagEmO3Hxm1WrvLflxFX7CQovFi9ukpa3KFa
2Q==>

for our biggest fundraiser of the year! The BIG Team regatta is a
corporate team building adventure to benifit youth sailing programs.
There will be a volunteer meeting on Saturday,  May 17th at TISC for al,
those interested please contact

Zoe. <mailto:zoe.sajor at tisailing.org>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101853765047&ea=info@tisai
ling.org&a=1102054077935&id=preview&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI9CYk7d7Bgjb293_d5jhRCpNlsjbTfKWOPEEXioa
7SwP4RrOEybMgLH6A8_nTXqg4KJNz5KopI-9&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview

This email was sent to info at tisailing.org, by info at tisailing.org

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI9CYk7d7Bgjb293_d5jhRCpNlsjbTfKWOPEEXioa
7SwP4RrOEybMgLH6A8_nTXqg4KJNz5KopI-9&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview
>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI9CYk7d7Bgjb293_d5jhRCpNlsjbTfKWOPEEXioa
7SwP4RrOEybMgLH6A8_nTXqg4KJNz5KopI-9&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview
> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview&id=
preview> .

Email Marketing
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_200&id=preview>
by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_200&id=preview>

Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 1st St. #112 | San Francisco | CA |
94130