Help getting to and from TI tonight?

jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Thu Apr 17 13:37:23 EDT 2008

Fleet,

After practically a year away (after selling my boat to Adam Bennet), I'm
hoping to come out and crew for Wes tonight.

The problem is I now use public trans or a bike to get from my home in
Sausalito to GEL's new office in the financial district.

By any chance is anyone from the fleet a resident of Marin County and able
to offer a lift?

Many thanks,

Jay Palace

Group Experiential Learning
toll-free 888-GEL-TEAM
mobile 415-601-1325

         Building High Performance Teams via Active Sailing Experience

* Auckland *Alameda * Annapolis * Berkeley * Boston * Chicago * Newport *
New York * Long Beach * San Diego * San Francisco *