SF homes, boat rides, sailing lessons

Alex Mountjoy a.mountjoy at dolcemia.com
Sun Apr 20 23:06:15 EDT 2008

V15 Friends,

One of the reasons I've been out of the V15 schedule this season is that no one would step up to chair our school auction up in Occidental so I did.

We always end up with holes in our auction packages for SF items,  we have dinners, but no places to stay for example.  Or a place to eat, but nothing to do beforehand.  Anybody got any ideas for people who might be willing to contribute to a very ecologically sound cause?

The title is Cirque du Gourmet.  The school is the site of the first green building on a CA pub. sch. campus. The focus is on slow foods, rare local wines, with jazz music and cabaret and a headline circus act. Dinner by two professional local chefs.  The proceeds go to fund science, arts, music, drama, library, garden, typing, eco-education...all the things California schools don't pay for these days.

If anyone has any boat rides, places to stay in San Francisco, relationships with Sierra ski resorts...anything.  Donations are getting harder to come by.  And attendees are getting harder to come by.  If you're planning on being up this way (Occidental)
please plan to buy tickets and come.  You can stay at my place.  It's going to be a really fun event.

Times are tough.  You gotta ask.

(You youngn's are going to find yourselves in my shoes some day.)

Or, if someone knows of anyone who might be sympathetic to the cause who isn't on this list, please put me in touch.

Here's the auction web site:
www.harmonyauction.com

Alex Mountjoy