Svendsen's Thursday Night Series Entry Fees Reminder!

adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 21:27:12 EDT 2008

V15 Sailors:

Thanks to everyone who's paid their entry fees early this season!  I think
that our new envelope system is working well.  Unfortunately, there are
always a few stragglers.  If you're on the list below (or if you haven't yet
made it out this season and plan to), please make a point of bringing checks
this Thursday.  Svendsen's Thursday Night Series checks are for $125 made to
TISC.  All of the V15 sailors on this list also owe $25 in fleet dues (check
to V15 Fleet 53).  You can also put it in the mail to me at the address
below.

Thanks for your help!

Adam and Guillemette

Minimum

Minimum

Sail

Nights
Amount
Amount
Amount

Number
Owner or Race Registrant
Raced
Owed
Paid
Due
1159	 Matt Soldo	 3	 45	 0	 45
151029	 Norm Anderson	 3	 45	 0	 45
1154	 Wes MacLaggan	 2	 30	 0	 30
173670	 James Vernon	 2	 30	 0	 30
155477	 Will Lowe	 2	 30	 0	 30
475	 Sarah Deeds & Pete Trachy	 1	 15	 0	 15
2	 Linda Stephan	 1	 15	 0	 15
1314	 Phillip Laby	 1	 15	 0	 15
999999	 V15 Mystery	 1	 15	 0	 15
239	 Katie Shuman /Siegal	 1	 15	 0	 15
1296	 David Wilson	 1	 15	 0	 15
11	 Dan Malby & Maggie Bouzid	 1	 15	 0	 15
5477	 Mike Bishop	 1	 15	 0	 15
170143	 Drake Jensen	 3	 45	 30	 15
88888888	 Terry ???	 1	 15	 0	 15
83	 Mike Rutledge	 1	 15	 0	 15