V15 Storage Shed at TISC

Zoe Sajor Zoe.Sajor at tisailing.org
Tue Apr 29 19:48:46 EDT 2008

Hello All,

We at TISC have decided its time to do some spring cleaning, and project number one is the V15 shed.  We would like to make it a cleaner more accessible place.  In order to do this we will need to get rid of all of the old junk that clutters up the shed  We do not want to throw out anything that people want to keep so we will be asking you to label your belongings with the green ribbon and permanent marker which is located in the shed, right next to the doorway.  Please put your name, and sail number on a green ribbon and attach that to whatever is yours in the shed.  Think of it like labeling all of your stuff for summer camp only not nearly as embarrassing, as  it's not stitched in your underwear. Right...

We want to give you plenty of time so the deadline to decorate your belongings with green ribbon is May 27th.  We will make sure to give you a weekly warning... er  reminder. After May 27th everything that is not labeled with be discarded. If you cannot make it down here within the next 4 weeks please let us know and we will help to make sure your stuff doesn't get tossed.

Thanks for your support of TISC!

Zoë Sajor
Office Development Coordinator
Treasure Island Sailing Center