Thursday Night Series Debtors

adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 17:48:31 EDT 2008

Thursday Night Series Competitors:

First, let me express my appreciation to everyone who has either paid for
the season in advance or has promptly deposited cash in an envelope in the
drop box each evening without having to be prompted by me.  You have made my
job considerably easier by doing so.

That said, there are a handful of folks who have been taking advantage of
the situation by repeatedly showing up to race on Thursday nights without
paying.  This is taking money directly out of TISC's pocket and simply isn't
fair to TISC, the V15 fleet or those folks who have paid.  If you are on the
list below and owe more than $15, I am speaking directly to you.  You (and
your boat) will not be welcome out on the race course until you have settled
your debt.

If you are on the list below and owe for one night and/or fleet dues, I
would also appreciate a prompt payment.

Please contact me ASAP to arrange payment, or mail a check to me at:  3656
17th St., SF, CA  94114.  Checks for fleet dues should be made out to V15
Fleet 53.  Checks for the Thursday night series should be made out to TISC
(but mailed to me).

Thanks,

Adam Spiegel
V15 Fleet Treasurer

Sail	 	Amount 	 Amount
Number	 Registered Competitor	 Due TISC	 Due Fleet

377	 George	 90	 25
1227	 Jeff Causey & Caitlin Coleman-Hulbert	 70	 25
858	 Sean Kelly	 65	 25
16	 ?	 60	 25
239	 Katie Shuman /Siegal	 60	 25
1376	 David Anthes	 45	 0
5	 Andy Beckman and Linda Stephan	 15	 25
8	 Ted Conrads/AJ Crane	 15	 25
11	 Dan Malby & Maggie Bouzid	 15	 25
337	 Who is this?	 15	 25
598	 Adam Lowrey	 15	 25