Is your boat storm secure at TISC?

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:20:54 EST 2008

I just hung up with Nick.  He and Carisa worked this morning to secure the
facility but there are many V15's with masts up.  Unless you have a great
insurance plan and don't mind finding your boat on the shores of Angel
Island, you may want to haul a** to TISC and take your mast down.

Cheers,
Matthew

--
Best,