Team Racing: Pick-up league

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:29:18 EDT 2008

Yo Team Racers,

This week is a pick-up league week, so meet down at the docks at 5:30-5:45
for a meeting and then we can go out for some 2v2, 3v3, or if you are
feeling spicy, a little 4v4 (and if we are desperate, maybe a little 1v1).

The forecast is for 90 & sunny with perfect wind, so come down to the island
for a night of team racing. I'll bring the beer if you bring your boat.

Alex