TISC Beer Tent!

Amy Lyons Amy.Lyons at tisailing.org
Mon Jun 2 18:02:26 EDT 2008

Sailors,

TISC is the non-profit beneficiary of the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon
this weekend and we need your help!  We will be running a TISC
information booth as well as the beer and water tents.  All proceeds
from beverage sales will go toward our Sponsor-A-Sailor Campaign.
Volunteering will include free pizza and beer from the fabulous Pizza
Orgasmica... can't beat it!

This is a great opportunity to help us raise some money and promote TISC
in the community.  Below is a list of time slots, please let me know
when you'd like to volunteer!

Saturday:

10:00 - 2:30

2:30 - 7:00

Sunday:

7:00 - 10:00

10:00 - 3:00

We'd like to have between 5 and 8 volunteers at all times, so we really
need your help.  It's a great way to support TISC and check out the
triathlon with a beer and a slice.

Thank you!

Amy Lyons

Program Director