Sailstice

Tom Allison TKAllison at lbl.gov
Sun Jun 15 19:36:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

V15's, like goldfish, grow to their environment. If you never take
your V15 out of the cove, it will shrink! So next weekend, get out of
the cove and sail in BCS regatta #3, the Summer Sailstice at TISC. You
should send your form in tomorrow to avoid the late fee. The party for
this regatta is a blast, with live band and copious booze. I certainly
had a good time last year. If we can get 20 boats for a Thursday
night, we should be able to get 20 boats out for this regatta. The
proceeds support TISC so lets get out the cove and support TISC.

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/445
www.tisailing.org

-Tom