looking for a crew for spring/summer?

Jessica Pohl jesspohl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 20:08:59 EST 2008

If anyone is looking for a crew this coming spring/summer, please let me know. I've recently moved back to the bay area and am eager to get back into sailing. I've worked mostly as a skipper and as a heavy air crew (weight = 144pds).

I live in SF and am walking distance to the St. Francis, so last minute regattas are easy.

Thanks.

Jessica Pohl