J105 Crewing opportunity for light person

jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Thu Mar 20 14:16:35 EDT 2008

Fleet,

If anyone small people are interested, one of last year's top ten J105's is
looking for someone under 110 to join them for the season.

Please email me or Robin Driscoll, copied above.  The boat is One Trick
Pony, which is the 105 that Steve Washington used to race on regularly.

I sailed with these guys last weekend, and had a great time.

Cheers,

Jay Palace

HYPERLINK "http://www.gelcorp.com/"Group Experiential Learning

toll-free 888-GEL-TEAM

mobile 415-601-1325

HYPERLINK "http://www.gelcorp.com/"         Building High Performance Teams
via Active Sailing Experience                              HYPERLINK
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/jpalace"LinkedIn profile

* Auckland *Alameda * Annapolis * Berkeley * Boston * Chicago * Newport *
New York * Long Beach * San Diego * San Francisco *

Checked by AVG.
8:52 PM