Sign up now for Svendsen's Thursday Night # 1

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:49:14 EDT 2008

It's that time of year again!!!  We survived (somehow) that last 28 or so
Thursday nights on terra firma so now is the time to grab the crew and head
to TISC.  It looks like this Thursday is the debut of Fleet Captain Tom
Allison's new boat # 1765.  Obviously he is taking full advantage of our
fleet bank account.  Who wants to be Captain for 2009?  Nice perks.

Sign up now and be sure to bring your check book:
http://tilaserfleet.org/schedule/51 - Laser start at 1815 sharp
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/452 - Vanguard start at 1830 sharp

Best,
Matthew

PS - Barkow - Why are you not signed up yet?  Is this going to be another
long season for me handling all the Thursday night duties?  I thought we
discussed this....

Matthew Sessions
V15 # 1629
2008 Thursday Night Co-Chair (the faster one)
MCSessions at gmail.com