V-15 boat repair

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 18:09:46 EDT 2008

Hi all --

Does anyone have some V-15 repair work they need done? In exchange for borrowing a boat, I promised I'd organize the repair of a (pre-existing) leak issue.

Ashley Perrin could do the work, but she charges by the hour, which includes time driving to and from TI, so that is expensive, but less so if she's driving over to fix a bunch of boats at once.

If you want a quote for any work, please email me what your boat repair needs are, and whether you want it to end up looking pretty or just get fixed (apparently get looking-pretty part takes an extra trip). I'll compile those and send over to her (and maybe some others) for estimates.

Thanks!
Avery