TISC Bar Night Fundraiser!

Amy Lyons amytlyons at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 12:29:14 EDT 2008

Hi Fleet,

Apologies if some of you have already received this email.  We hope to see
you on Thursday night!

~Robbie, Amy, and Lacey

       [image: Treasure Island Sailing Center]      *COME TO THE BAR *
*IT'S FOR THE KIDS! *
  Join us for "Guest Bartender Thursday" on *October 23rd*. North Beach hot
spot, The Boardroom, supports many Bay Area non-profits by allowing them to
tend bar on Thursday nights.  On October 23rd the salty TISC staff will take
over the bar and serve up all the tasty beverages and cheap beer you can
handle.

*All tips from the evening will go toward TISC's scholarship fund!
*
Donations of all sizes are welcome, it only takes $100 to sponsor a sailor
for one week of sailing classes.

There will be $4 Mount Gay Specials, $3 Bud Lights, and $2 Tater Tots. Be
ready for bar games, competitions, and prizes!      If you can't make it to
the bar you can still help our program grow by sponsoring a sailor today!

Click Here to Sponsor a Sailor
Now<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tC4BifMzPzABlHsRiv0954AL2q8QQ7lpNFDMKZgsI3bIuFYE35oJswQQaMOBz81ocgtcong1Kw3DKRp_bF0EWK0RdvVXN_YY36s0H2wL5CbD2hhw8R_IjJFHD68OgGdJsMrep8E2vCs=>
  Help us spread the word and pass this along to all your friends.

The TISC team looks forward to seeing your next Thursday

Click here to view the Treasure Island Sailing Center
website<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tC4BifMzPzB6LXxhuFBKOKT4EpgRMwlNfn1hSEONgFCphZp5hUX5du3Pw1dM5r84RgUa1il6fmS3YQWLU5Tw2U1VE1PT6atUktwbuSTQ4FZeNq9xqXS4xg==>

   The Treasure Island Sailing Center is a non-profit organization whose
purpose is to improve our community and the sport of sailing by providing
access, facilities, and sailing instruction to people of all socioeconomic
backgrounds, skill levels, and physical abilities.

Your donation will help support our mission to get more kids out on the
water.So come on out next Thursday and show your support for TISC

*   IMPORTANT DETAILS *