Morning Light Screening

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:20:38 EDT 2008

Hey Vanguardians & sailing friends,

Anybody up for a screening of the new Morning Light Movie?  I think Rolf saw
it last week and gave it two tillers up.  How about next Thursday night
(10/30) at the Embarcardo Theater in downtown SF?  I have cc'd Morning Light
bada** and co-star Genny Tulloch who has agreed to join us...at least for
drinks post-screening.  If interested, send me an email back (
mcsesions at gmail.com).  I'll get a list going and stay in touch.

Cheers,
Matthew

--