Tomales/Bay Vanguard 15 Article

rob at latitude38.com rob at latitude38.com
Thu Oct 30 18:37:03 EDT 2008

Hello Vanguardians,

I just wanted to give you a heads-up to look in the November issue of
Latitude 38 ? due out Friday ? for an article on the Tomales Bay
Regatta and the fleet. I had hoped to do something more in-depth with
more pics, but it came down to a case of  "carpe the two and a half
pages". Maddy, I owe you one ? redeemable at any time ? for not
getting you in there, I missed the boat on getting the normal "winners
headshot."

If it's the kind of thing you like to see in the magazine, send a
quick email that says so and why, and also what other kinds of sailing
you do and why they're complementary to: editorial at latitude38.com

Also, I've thought about doing something on TISC as well, and I'd love
to get pics of the workday on Sunday. I'll be out of town until late
Sunday night and I'm bummed I won't be able to make it down, so if
someone can take some good hi-res photos, I may be able to use them at
some point this winter (-:

Cheers,

Rob Grant
Latitude 38