Dues and Fees

Tom Allison tka3 at allisonweb.net
Wed Apr 1 13:20:26 EDT 2009

Dear Fleet,

TISC has a tough budget year last season and asking that we do the
Thursday night budgeting differently this year to avoid some confustion
from last year. We are still in the process of restructuring our
facility use fees with TISC and are working on the budget. Please
disregard Alex's last email regarding fees and fleet dues and hold off
on paying for now. We should have all this sorted out by Thursday #2, at
which time dues and Thursday night fees will be due.

Thanks,
Tom