Ski/Sail -- THIS WEEKEND

Matthew Gregory matt at gregorysports.com
Wed Apr 8 19:45:48 EDT 2009

Ski Sail is a no-brainer: Awesome venue, awesome event, awesome
people, we can all say and have a big party at Avery's ski house.
Make it happen.

I play a little game with whom ever I'm having New Years eve dinner
with...it's a 'Top 3' list from the previous year.  On my 'top 3 days'
list from 2008:  Saturday at ski-sail.

Cheers,
Matt

Matthew Gregory