Social Chairs and Only 7 Boats Signed Up

Wesley MacLaggan wmaclaggan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 01:34:29 EDT 2009

1) We need social chairs. Someone volunteered last week, but I couldn't see
who it was, please let me know. Everyone else, please pick a week from the
schedule below and email me (or sign yourself up at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pzYJVtu5mLn3g9PO5xurZJw).

2) Sign up on the website for this week's races.  Only 7 boats! Lots of
people looking for crew.  http://vanguard15.org/schedule/517

3) Don't forget to bring your check for Fleet Dues ($25) and Thursday Night
Entry ($125). TI really needs the money.

Thursday Night Social Chair Schedule:

4/30/2009
5/7/2009      Tim Murphy
5/14/2009    Laser Fleet