Sign up and Social Chair Needed

Timothy Murphy murphnturf at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:49:55 EDT 2009

Most of us have "paid our dues " literally and figuratively. Don't know why Wes has to "stress over this weekly. This ain't college where we don't have money. We all have some job or means o/w we wouldn't be living here. I sail about a third of the races so I could puss out and not do it, but I did it already . So whoever hasn't done it catch a clue and get me a beer! I'm sure Wes can post a list of delinquents but are things that junior sailing like? BTW I love Pacifico.
Tim Murphy1134