Sign up for 2009 Pacific Coast Champs at TISC

Gianpaolo Tommasi gianpaolo_tommasi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 20:09:02 EDT 2009

Vanguardians,

The 2009 edition of the Pacific Coast Champs has been added to the calendar.  They are scheduled for the week-end of August 29th & 30th at TISC.  Racing will be held in the cove one day and more towards the main bay the other.

My weather.com predictions don't go that far out, but for the weather conscious I think it will be nice.

Sign up on the website: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/542

Gianpaolo