Ski/Sail 2009

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 18:35:24 EST 2009

Okay folks, it's time to find your crew/skipper, block off the time on your calendar, and sign up for the best regatta of the year -- Ski/Sail, on April 11-12! (Yes, it's coming up fast.)

Pease sign up on the website -- here's a handy link:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/510

As always, a day of racing V-15s on Lake Tahoe (always picked to be the warmer of the two days), a day of skiing at Squaw, a fun dinner and party in between (hopefully at Tahoe Yacht Club again this year), and a good time all around. Come see who this year's winner of the yellow banana suit will be!

Entry fee is usually around $200, which includes dinner, two lift tickets, ski race coordinators, race committee, etc.

Let me know if you have questions about charters, costs, or housing, or some convincing or need help finding crew!

Avery

P.S. Pls forward to anyone else outside of the fleet that might be interested, and also let me know if you want to be removed from the list.