Thursday

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Tue Jul 14 12:05:01 EDT 2009

Yo Vanguardians,
Chapter 5 bonus... It appears our good friend "The Roth" is drumming a
double-header Thursday evening (see forwarded thread)... Please join me
in feeling slightly guilty about enjoying some great live music for
FREE!
But before we do that, why not enjoy the magnficence of a sunset sail in
Clipper Cove?  You can't lose... the forecast is warm or windy, and the
social team of Kevin & Kevin are psyched to fuel the debrief; please
sign-up so we know how much refreshment to bring
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/527
See you Thursday,
Richards