Scores from last night

Holt Condon holt.condon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:35:39 EDT 2009

Sorry for the late response, but 1203 is my boat and didn't even realize it
was being sailing, I agreed to let it be used a couple times on Tuesday
nights for team racing.  Please throw out 1203 from race 3 where they hit
the RC boat, also feel free to throw out anyone except the owner when there
is contact (at least for my boat).  If people are borrowing boats and not
doing all the can to avoid collisions that is unacceptable.

Andrew, please drop my gear off at my house.  This is the 3rd time I have
had to ask you.

Looking to sell the boat if anyone is interested, please give me a shout.
holt.condon at gmail.com

1203
Holt