Thursday Night #10: 25 Boat Challenge

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:49:37 EDT 2009

I just want to thank the fleet for helping me pay our bill to TI. We are on
budget for the season so far with no legs broken and the bank is no longer
threatening to repossess team Tom&Greg.
There are still a few dead beats out there, if you do not know who you are,
feel free to email me back. Please bring a check this week or you will not
be permitted to sail in week 11.

Thanks again.

Alex