Last Call: V15 Team Racing at TI on Sunday

Derek Webster webster.derek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:21:28 EDT 2009

We have 8 boats signed up for Sunday, and I spoke with a few people tonight
who are about to pile on.  In short, I think we're *1 or 2 boats away from
getting 12 boats* on the line Sunday.  This could make for some solid 3v3
racing if we can pull it off.  If you're on the fence, please get
involved...  the weather forecast is 70 degrees and sunny.

If you need skipper, crew, boat, etc please sign up on the website or email
me.  Would be happy to do some last minute "matchmaking", especially if we
can get to twelve boats out on the water.

Sign-up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/539

10am optional discussion
11am competitor's meeting
12noon first start