Latitude 38 Crew List Party

Rob Grant rob at latitude38.com
Wed Mar 4 16:02:33 EST 2009

Hi Fleet 53,

I hope everyone's having a great winter. I just want to give everyone
a quick heads-up up about the Latitude 38 Spring Crew List Party next
Wednesday, March 11 at the Golden Gate YC, from 6-9 p.m.

Intended to provide a chance for a face-to-face meet-up connected to
our now-digital Crew List, the party offers those of you looking to
expand your sailing — into other fleets in addition to the Vanguard
fleet — a really good opportunity to meet with skippers who are
serious about finding crew. With the season nearly upon us, it's also
a good opportunity to bring some new folks into the T.I. fold!

Bring $7 ($5 under 25 w/ i.d.) and you'll get munchies; a shot at
door prizes including a Dryshirt from H20 Shots, Latitude gear, or a
mounted print of your choice from the Lyons Imaging Galleries;
slideshows from Latitude 38, Lyons Imaging and H2O Shots; and demos.
There's also a no-host, full bar, so wear your party shirt and bring
your cab fare!

The party has its own page at: www.latitude38.com/crewlist/CrewParty/
CrewParty.html

The crew list, which is maintained year-round, can be found at:
www.latitude38.com/crewlist/Crew.html

I hope to see you there,

Rob Grant
Associate Editor — Racing