First Thursday Night is April 2nd!

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Sat Mar 7 19:14:25 EST 2009

Fleet 53,

Our first Thursday night is coming up soon on the 2nd of April.  As
always, sign up online so that we can get enough food and drinks for
everybody.

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/513

We also need somebody to step up and volunteer to social chair the
first night.  Please e-mail Wes (wmaclaggan at gmail.com) if you can make
it or if you want to sign up for another night during the season.

Psyched to see all of you and say goodbye to the long windless winter.

Pete

ps Wes and I are co-chairing the Thursday nights this season.  Expect
more of the same, but let us know if you have any gripes.