Racing Starts Next Thursday

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:50:26 EDT 2009

Hi all,
V15 Fleet dues this year are $25
Racing fees are either $125 for the whole season, or $15 per night of
racing.

Please pay either before or on the first night you go sailing.

Contrary to what is on the website, all checks dues and fees should be made
out to "Vanguard 15 Fleet 53"

I will be accepting either checks or cash.

If you have any questions. please email me back.

Alex

Alex Symes/V15
1848 McAllister St.
San Francisco, CA 94115