Race Committee Needed April 4-5

Shannon Bonds seb213 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 22:43:10 EDT 2009

Hi all-

This weekend, April 4-5, is the St. Francis Intersectional, and we need race committee volunteers to help out.  If you haven’t seen this regatta before, you’re missing out – in addition to the strong Pacific Coast teams like Hawaii, Cal, and Stanford, there are a number of east coast schools attending, including the #3-ranked Boston College Eagles.  This will be the venue for the 2009 Women’s and Coed Nationals (team racing will be held at Treasure Island).  And there is another regatta going on at the club that weekend, the J/Fest, which is known for its party – so you have your pick of post-racing events!

So if you are available for one or both days, please email me or the Principal Race Officer, Mike Kalin (stfycjunior at gmail.com), and we’ll get you on the list.  And of course, we’d also love your help with Nationals in a few months!

Thanks in advance,

Rolf and Shannon
415-846-3629