gelcoat work...

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:49:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

My V15 is in need of some gelcoat work in its bow (and I may as well
patch other minor kinks). Who should I contact? Cosmetics are
unimportant to me. I would rather not have to move the boat, so
someone who could do the work at TISC would be great. If they were
available this Saturday afternoon that would be icing on the cake, so
I could be there to show her/him what needs to be done.

Thank you for any advice. Cheers,

Jorge
946