V15 Dues, Don't forget!

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:52:03 EDT 2009

I am out this week, but I leave Sarah McNaboe collecting dues and breaking
legs. Don't give her any trouble.
For those of you confused on how to pay. You pay per boat, (or score if you
have two scores for one boat). Crew do not need to pay. it is $125 or $15
per race to TISC, and $25 to V15 Fleet 53. You can mail checks to:

Vanguard 15 Fleet 53
C/O Alexander Symes
1848 McAllister St
SF, CA 94115

*For those of you Grossly Delinquent*, This is your pen-ultimate week to pay
up. If dues are not collected by the following Thursday night scores
annoucements, any raced before then will be scratched. Please do not ruin
your season, it would be such a shame to do so early in the year.  (By V15
rules I do not have to give you even one week, but I have been nice
and given you some time to get to it.) I will not be making any
announcements on who has not paid. If I scratch your race, you will not get
it back once you have paid (and yes, you still have to pay for those races,
or future races will be scratched). If there is some circumstance that
prevents you from paying, please message me back. I am sure we can make a
deal.

POA.