Fall Team Racing

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Fri Nov 6 17:13:56 EST 2009

Another option has developed... Please respond ASAP if you would attend
November 15 at TISC in V15s, November 22 at SFYC in FJs, or both.

Andrew Watters is hosting a 2-on-2 event Sunday, November 22 at San
Francisco YC.  Racing will be umpired, FJs are provided, there are 4
crews available if you don't have someone to sail with, and don't forget
post-racing festivities at Sams...

Let us know,

Kevin